I am a citizen and a foreigner, a pessimist and an optimist, a friend and an enemy, a woman and a child. I am surrounded by loved ones and beautiful things and I am lonely and soulless at the same time.
I can only maintain this balance as long as I'm alive and only as long as I can document the unstable symmetry that surrounds me daily.
I use film and I enjoy using experimental cameras. I love more than anything to capture moments as they are in the process of happening.
9 Apr 2009 — 67 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
249 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?