Passionate since seven years, I'm currently following photography studies in Paris.
I touch everything but I have my preferences for shooting in the outdoors, concerts, equestrian pictures and what I called "the pictures of the moment".
I draw my inspiration from many photographers, including Henri Cartier Bresson, Sally mann which particularly affect me.
I try to create moods and convey my emotions, any comments that may help me progress are welcome.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
3 Jun 2012 — 5 views
3 Jun 2012 — 4 views
3 Jun 2012 — 7 views
3 Jun 2012 — 18 views, 1 favorite
3 Jun 2012 — 12 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?