I am an upcoming photographer. I am broke lol and trying to make some cash of my photos in hopes to buy a new camera to truly add to my portfolio.
I'm currently shooting with a Sony DSCW30 from about 6 years ago. It's not even mine, it's borrowed. But it works.
Find me at: http://intrinsic21.deviantart.com
3 Nov 2009 — 26 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
237 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?