I have joined this forum to learn more about photography and to make some new friends along the way. I am still very much a beginner and have taken up photography late in life. Please give me some feedback, tell me what I am doing wrong or right, I won't be offended. My gear is still somewhat restricted (only two lenses) but that will change. My main interests are plants and flowers, with a soft spot for Succulents and Cacti. I was born in The Netherlands but am currently living in South Africa.
Find me at: http://etwin.redbubble.com
25 Jan 2011 — 17 views, 2 favorites
23 Dec 2010 — 14 views, 1 favorite
15 Nov 2010 — 9 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
318 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?