Visual artist and photographer, based in Montreal Canada, has exhibited in Montreal and the Laurentians since 2008. Recognising that art provides a privileged domain of expression in a complex world, she is determined to demonstrate her passion for creativity. Art, music and literature inspires her works. This sideline passion grew into a full time business.
Find me at: http://https
17 Sep 2014 — 20 views, 1 favorite, 1 comment
In "Photo Challenge: Shoot Your Favorite Time of the Day"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
102 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
345 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?