I have an eclectic interest in images: nature (both in detail and landscapes), and studio work (both portraiture and more sculptural work),
But as a graphic designer by trade, lately I've found my best works, those I enjoy the most, are conceived of in two dimensions--with an emphasis on shape.
I usually present my images free from over-manipulation. I prefer to let them speak for themselves.
Find me at: http://evanbrogan.prosite.com
24 Jul 2014 — 9 views, 2 favorites
24 Jul 2014 — 3 views, 2 favorites
27 Aug 2013 — 14 views, 1 favorite
27 Aug 2013 — 15 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
181 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
212 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?