I am married to a very beautiful and talented woman that I share a photography business with called Shutterlove Studio. We focus mostly on portraits and weddings, but we also have a deep passion for fine art photography. I love to photograph anything that I find to have "caught" my eye. Which leaves it open to just about everything in the world, because with the right angle, composition and lighting anything can be found to be interesting, eye catching or provocative.
20 Mar 2009 — 47 views
20 Mar 2009 — 50 views
20 Mar 2009 — 41 views
18 Mar 2009 — 47 views
18 Mar 2009 — 32 views
18 Mar 2009 — 44 views
18 Mar 2009 — 33 views
14 Mar 2009 — 36 views
14 Mar 2009 — 38 views
14 Mar 2009 — 39 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?