I first started taking pictures in the 50's on one of the first children's browny cameras that you could buy at the local drug store. Later on in 1964, I really started to get serious and I would take close ups of flowers.
In the year 2004 when I purchased my computer, I also bought my first digital camera and I've been snapping happily ever since. What a wonderful invention the digital camera.
4 Nov 2009 — 25 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
217 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?