Jacques Shy II
"It was always the becoming, never the being that he dreamed of"
Here I sit. There I sat. My mind will never rest, I quietly wait for the transformation to give me my second chance, and once i've reached the farthest depths, I'll remember change as I take my last breath.
Find me at: http://www.wix.com
10 Mar 2010 — 37 views
10 Mar 2010 — 23 views
10 Mar 2010 — 44 views, 1 favorite
10 Mar 2010 — 39 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
405 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?