My name is Frederic Auclair, I live in Paris and I am...a photographer, what does it mean?
Being sensitive (I am certainly, sometimes too much).
Sensitive at the moments, at random, to the fates.
Wonder permanently to have been there, at the right time.
Press the trigger, without advance notice, because one second after the subject do not exist any more. It is not a running(race), rather a convenient stroll during which I glean the enjoyments, the movements, the silence
Find me at: http://fotoislife.daportfolio.com
16 Jan 2014 — 4 views, 1 favorite
16 Jan 2014 — 10 views, 1 favorite
16 Jan 2014 — 6 views, 1 favorite
16 Jan 2014 — 5 views
31 Jul 2012 — 50 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?