Living and working in Heilbronn, Germany, I am interested in the life around me and take photographs of interesting, beautiful or romantic places, scenery, flowers, animals and human beings ...
Usually I am very friendly ~ but the actual environmental state and the greedy bonus culture of bankers make me see red ~
Find me at: http://flickr.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?