I am drawn into beauty. I believe in Beauty. I believe beauty is the sugar coating to all that is the confusion in this world. There is so much we see and yet do not understand. I have a few beautiful obsessions that I photograph in order to better understand. Everything has meaning, Post-Modernism is Laziness. I derive and seek meaning through the lens of my camera.
Ian Ramsrud, has a BFA in Photography, Shoots with a Canon 5D MkII & Various Film Cameras.
Location : Salt Lake City, Utah
Find me at: http://www.ianramsrud.com
24 Jun 2011 — 17 views
24 Jun 2011 — 24 views
24 Jun 2011 — 55 views, 3 favorites
24 Jun 2011 — 16 views
5 Dec 2010 — 25 views
5 Dec 2010 — 12 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?