I am.Hernan Vargas
I was born in the
In 1976 I emigrated to the United States.
In 1979 I entered a Latin singing competition at the Beacon theater in New York City and won first place,..In 1989 I built my own recording studio" Variety Studios" on 42 ST in New York City and worked with every one from Mark Anthony to Tito Puente.
My passion for photography started when I was very young, I took a course in Professional Photography at New York Institute of Photogr
Find me at: http://www.hvargasimage.com
16 Feb 2010 — 57 views, 1 favorite
21 Jan 2010 — 62 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
46 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?