Jimmy D. Gibson
I am a Photographer who has always looked at life and thought ("Hey that would make a great photograph"!!) I started taken photos in the 8th grade w/ an instamatic 110 and graduated as the yearbook photog three years runnin takin sch photos w/ a twin lens reflex. I landed my first job as a staff photographer for the local newspaper, shootin assignments that made the Front page as well as the Sports section. Thirty some odd years later, I still treat my assignments as if they were my first !!!!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?