I work as a creative director in Mumbai, formerly Bombay. However, my home town is Calcutta, now rechristened as Kolkata.
I have a wandering heart and have realised that photography is one way by which I can earn my freedom from the big city life.
Hopefully one day with all your help, I can fulfill my dream of traveling the world and bringing back the innocence and magic that disappeared over the years of growing up.
Find me at: http://everywheremag.com
20 Jan 2011 — 28 views
20 Jan 2011 — 29 views, 2 favorites
20 Jan 2011 — 27 views
20 Jan 2011 — 24 views, 2 favorites
20 Jan 2011 — 24 views
19 Jan 2011 — 20 views
19 Jan 2011 — 8 views
19 Jan 2011 — 19 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?