Beauty is found in the tiny details of everyday things. As a photographer and writer, I strive to bring to life the mood, the tone, and the art of what I find beautiful. I've always heard, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," so to make life that much wonderful one step at a time, I take pictures.
3 Nov 2011
11 Sep 2011 — 8 views
10 Sep 2011 — 10 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?