I remember as a kid asking my parents for a camera and equipment to develop the film, from that point on I have always loved photography. It has always been a hobby for me and I’m finding that the more I explore and shoot the more I would love to do this for a living. As photographers we can capture in a fraction of a second a moment that can make you smile, bring a tear to your eye, warm your heart or take you away to an exotic place.
Avatar photo taken by Patricia Pommerening
22 Jun 2011 — 12 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?