I am somewhat of an erudite hayseed. Born in wedlock to flatlanders, my home has always been on the mountain crag and on occasion, the sea. I enjoy layers of swirling, cascading, blissed out white noise. I want to reinterpret the potential of film stock and projected light, write my autobiography (loosely based on fact) and become the most revered American fingerstyle guitarist of all time. I like my Nikon F2, Mammy 645 and Polaroid SX-70. Any and all disparagement is welcome.
15 Mar 2010 — 14 views
15 Mar 2010 — 34 views
8 Nov 2008 — 163 views
8 Nov 2008 — 157 views
8 Nov 2008 — 167 views
8 Nov 2008 — 204 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
34 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
94 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
84 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?