I have been an artist all my life. I began as a painter, turned to photography during my art director years in
NYC & LA advertising, and started painting on my color cibachrome prints with retouching dye in my mid-30’s.
I got my first one person museum show at the Laguna Art Museum in 1988 & I have been scanning & enhancing
my hand-painted prints with Photoshop since 1992.
My art has been exhibited all over the world, which is my dream come true!
Find me at: http://www.janegottlieb.com
18 Sep 2010 — 10 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?