I am a photography addict. There, I said it. I don't know all the technical jargon, but am trying to learn. That side of my brain isn't where my talents lie. I think I have a pretty good eye, as 'they' say and hope you will check out my website. Drop me a line and tell me if you agree. I'm constantly looking at other photographer's work and reading about different techniques. Always trying to improve and learn new things. A fabulous and never ending journey!
Find me at: http://www.janetleephotography.com
8 Jun 2007 — 375 views, 4 favorites
24 Dec 2006 — 744 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
168 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
209 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?