Structural engineer, Hungarian who lives in Spain
have (but do not use any more) two Nikon F90x
used to have a Ricoh GX100 (died in a fall, but many of its works live on here)
have Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro (slow, big, heavy but produces amazingly rich colors... love it but mostly it is waiting at home for the next opportunity) and Panasonic Lumix LX3
the latest addition: a second hand Nikon D3
12 Jul 2010 — 79 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?