I am originally from England but now live in TX USA and love it!!!
I have always had a passion for photography but hadn't owned a DSLR until May 2008 so everything is new to me. I'm totally obsessed with my new toy and want to learn more on how to take outstanding photographs and appreciate any advice you may offer.
18 Dec 2008 — 98 views
18 Dec 2008 — 88 views
5 Dec 2008 — 110 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?