I'm a designer, textile lover, and camera carrier. I love birds...and so I photograph them when I have time.
I also shoot a fair number of self-portraits, which tend to be more personal in nature and are often created to illustrate a story I've written.
Find me at: http://flavors.me
29 Mar 2010 — 17 views
29 Mar 2010 — 26 views, 2 favorites
29 Mar 2010 — 16 views
29 Mar 2010 — 25 views, 1 favorite
29 Mar 2010 — 38 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
376 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
272 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?