I am an old techie who started with the classic box brownie about 50 years ago, moved up to Leicas and eventually Nikons. As a real "techie" should be, I'm all digital now. Just using Olympus Pens for most of my work and I sneak in some iPhone photos too!)
Today, I always have a camera on me and shoot anything that interests me, much of which is fairly abstract or funny/strange. See Only in CA
Find me at: http://www.jimhayes.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
108 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
386 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
276 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?