As a documentary and fine art photographer, I'm interested in capturing honest, telling and engaging pictures of our world. Shared human experiences and our world's natural beauty are themes frequently expressed in my work.
All Images are © John Hart Photography
Find me at: http://www.johnhartphotography.com
9 Apr 2010 — 415 views, 22 favorites, 13 comments
Hot! In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
394 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?