I've been taking photos since I was a kid growing up on the island of Jamaica, and now it's my passion and obsession. I'll shoot anything involving people and emotion and I'm always looking for that split-second that captures the essence of the moment. I'm the Photographer for the world's largest volunteer fire department where I live in Middletown, NJ www.JonQ.com www.mtfdphotos.com
Find me at: http://www.JonQ.com
14 Dec 2009 — 215 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?