i am a proud mother of 2 gorgeous daughters, ages 11 and 6 years old. i'm 29 years old, and am a stay at home mom. some of my most enjoyable moments are with my camera. i love snapping the perfect shot of my daughters being goofy and the simple, beautiful things that are always around us. it just takes a moment to capture the true essence of everyday moments and events in our lives. i've never taken any photography classes, but i sure would love to. i'm always with my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find me at: http://www.myspace.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
85 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?