From film to digital, I love the art of photography. As an observer and artist, JPG is inspiration for my art. I truly enjoy looking at everyones images, as much as like to post my own. There are a lot of critics out there, just keep shooting :)
“The (photographic) negative is the equivalent of the composers score… and the print is the equivalent of the conductors performance.” — Ansel Adams
Please contact me with your interests. You can
29 Apr 2014 — 4 views, 1 favorite
31 Dec 2010 — 69 views, 5 favorites
14 Oct 2010 — 61 views, 8 favorites, 5 comments
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Justin's votable photos
- Vote now!
- 56 views
- 2 favorites
- No comments
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?