I am a rookie in photograpghy,
I am taking photography in highschool.
I dont have a fancy camrea. i have a Coolpix.
My pictures arent to good, but i tried.
I dont expect them to be good. I find beauty in everything. so if you see a ugly picture. I must have seen something in it.
I wish we had printers connected to our minds so we can print out what we see..
I am wanting to take really good pictures of emotions & powerful things in life.
2 Jan 2011 — 9 views
2 Jan 2011 — 4 views
31 Dec 2010 — 9 views
31 Dec 2010 — 4 views
29 Dec 2010 — 9 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
204 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
220 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?