I am an amateur Canadian photographer living in Atlanta, GA - though not for much longer. As with any artist I went through a journey of expression. Not just in figuring out what to say, but how to say it. Photography was my father's passion and it would seem I've inherited that passion as well as his "eye".
My primary focus has been smoke though I'm working to branch out. Just recently I sold out my first exhibit of smoke shots here in Atlanta! What an experience that was!
Find me at: http://www.molloyphoto.com
Enter "Go For Red"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?