Shanya Smith is a native of Philadelphia, Pa. currently residing in Chicago, IL. She has always enjoyed taking pictures and has been a photographer at heart for over 20 years. After much encouragement from friends, family, and from her son Ocean's talent agents, who were always so impressed with head shots she would take of him, she began to take her craft seriously.
Since doing so she has won an award as a people's chocie artist. Photos have been published in two books Capture My Chicago and
Find me at: http://www.aynahsphotography.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?