To be able to capture a moment in time that provokes an emotion in the viewer is a powerful talent to have – and shouldn’t be taken for granted. A photograph can mean something to one person in a special way, like it can have the same effect on millions of people world wide. This is what I strive to do with my work every day.
30 Jul 2009 — 55 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
76 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
223 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?