I am someone who lives simply and loves with all my heart. My girls are my muse. My husband is my number one supporter. Everything around me is art. I frame all that I see so driving can be a little dangerous:). I can not say it better:
"To photograph truthfully and effectively is to see beneath the surfaces and record the qualities of nature and humanity which live or are latent in all things." Ansel Adams
you can also find me on Facebook under "Photography by Kimberly"
Find me at: http://www.kdphotographee.blogspot.com
21 Oct 2010 — 19 views
19 Oct 2010 — 34 views
31 Jul 2010 — 9 views
3 Jun 2010 — 32 views
14 May 2010 — 14 views
14 Apr 2010 — 60 views, 3 favorites, 3 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?