Lon Casler Bixby
As a Photographer, I AM fascinated by all aspects of the feminine. Desire, sensuality, flesh, light, costume; make-up, props, scenarios – I use all of these to highlight the feminine spirit I see in my models.
Although I like to think of my photography as “Dark Art” – dark in visual impact, in tone, in subject matter – Lately, I’ve been stepping outside my comfort zone; experimenting with negative space, color photography, and with a much brighter tonal range.
Find me at: http://www.neoichi.com
6 Feb 2015 — 7 views, 3 favorites, 3 comments
14 Jan 2015 — 8 views, 1 favorite, 1 comment
12 Jan 2015 — 40 views, 7 favorites, 5 comments
8 Jan 2015 — 9 views, 2 favorites, 2 comments
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
394 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?