I am a retired librarian who lives in Richmond in Southern British Columbia, Canada. When I was younger, I took many photos with my old Ricoh XR2S, but as the years wore on, my vision began to fail me. Now, with a screen rather than a viewfinder, I can take pictures again. I am relearning and sites like Flickr and JPG really help me recognize a good shot. It's elevating my standards. Mostly, I take pictures of flowers, insects and other natural things -- and, of course, my grandsons.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can you please tell me how to cancel my JPG+.
A: Do you know?