I am a scottish amateur photographer, I have been taken photographs since a young age.
I started to take photography a photograph a day after I had a major illness, I have been recently diagnosed with Holmes Adies syndrome which affects my eyesight and I now have started taken my photography very seriously as I now have a limited time before both my eyes stop reacting to light and my pupils reduce and lock and I loose my sight.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?