Not much to say, I am a new student to photography. I am here to learn and because i love great pictures. I love nature and landscape, i love it even more when its done creatively. Anything with water captures my attention and i could shoot it for hours. I also love black and white photography but havn't dabbled too much into it yet. I welcome any advice or tips you may have on how to make my pictures better.
16 May 2010 — 11 views
13 Jan 2010 — 18 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
128 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
118 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: uplaoding a Tiff photo
A: Do you know?