Single mother of a brilliant, beautiful, 10-year-old boy. Living in Florida now after we were displaced from our previous home in Mississippi by Hurricane Katrina. We lost everything for one reason or another. Taking it day by day now -- enjoying my family and taking pictures!
I was a Web Developer and graphic artist for a university before the storm. I hope to return to that eventually.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
20 Dec 2009 — 39 views, 1 favorite
20 Dec 2009 — 20 views, 1 favorite
14 May 2008 — 132 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
395 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?