My art aims to capture the romanticized, nostalgic element of the UK seaside. I adore photographing moments that are often overlooked by the naked eye and live for capturing that romantic feeling the ocean instills in us. Digital, vintage cameras and found objects are my favorite medium. I love to shoot nature, tourists, light and situations that on the surface seem perfectly ordinary. Its the simple things in life that count.
BUY MY PRINTS ONLINE and follow me on Twitter: LauraBallArt
Find me at: http://www.etsy.com
9 Apr 2010 — 37 views, 1 favorite
9 Apr 2010 — 43 views
9 Apr 2010 — 40 views
9 Apr 2010 — 34 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
32 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?