I am a multi faceted artist. My photography could be described as life's many compositions with the panorama of landscapes, the beauty of still life, & the realism of urban life. I have a knack of combining these images as the backdrop when I intertwine some special miniatures in the foreground from my life long collection.
My goal is to bring to the palette the various marvels of this incredible globe & to add intrique & humor when the inspiration arises.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?