I was a full time nurse & part time photographer for several years. In January of 2011, I retired from nursing & now have more time to devote to photography. My favorite types of photography are scenics and macro, but I also enjoy portraits & events. I have recently started experimenting with infrared photography which I find fascinating.
I love working with various special effects techniques with my images. Restoration of old photos is something that can make me completely lose track of time
9 Sep 2014 — 76 views, 11 favorites, 11 comments, In 1 collection
In "Photo Challenge: Shoot Your Favorite Time of the Day"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
419 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?