My name is Lindsey and I am a nineteen-year-old Communication Arts Major, though I don't look like one. I enjoy doing photoshoots with my bestfriends and together we create fun and weird concepts.
I am into people photography, and I am looking for constructive criticism from other experienced photographers to help me improve on the craft.
I'm here to learn and all comments are very much welcome, so long as they don't hurt my feelings too much :)
Find me at: http://lindseymejia.tumblr.com
27 Dec 2008 — 176 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
417 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?