I am a fine art photographer living in Santa Fe, NM. My current photographic work includes a 365 self portrait project titled One Year of Lisa Blair where I explore the issues of beauty and identity from a psychological and visual perspective. In addition, I shoot images of the powerful land and sacred places of northern New Mexico.
Find me at: http://www.lisablairphotography.com
11 Jul 2011 — 6 views, 1 favorite
10 Jan 2011 — 35 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
333 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?