Lisa K. Gonzales
I love to take photographs of places my husband and I go on vacation. Though I am not a professional, I enjoy it just the same. I hope those that see my photos will relate to them both emotionally and spiritually. I believe a lot can be said without ever saying a word, by looking through the lense of a camera. I also believe that while in a nature setting GOD speaks to us through the very world HE created. I enjoy taking photos of GOD's creation and hope you will like them as well.
Find me at: http://www.myseedsofhope.com
12 Jan 2010 — 47 views
12 Jan 2010 — 30 views
22 Nov 2009 — 33 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
181 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
212 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?