Photography has become my meditation. I started taking photowalks in my neighborhood looking for beauty. And boy did I find it! My head became silent, my anxiety has decreased and a smile reappeared on my face.
I have taken a few photography classes, and am in the very beginning of my journey with it. I do have a good eye, I did not realize this until recently. I thought everybody saw the world the way I do, half real half fairy tale.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
28 May 2009 — 287 views, 1 favorite
28 May 2009 — 130 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
426 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?