Living in France, europa.
Graphic designer since 2008 and amateur photographer, i develop a work on urban restless wanderings, due to my fascination for concrete and steel.
Dragging the slightest detail from the uniformity of cities, bowing to the immensity of the urban landscapes, i find in photography the way to express my constant search for light, reflexions, colours, contrasts, to give a new eye over the day-to-day metropolises.
Find me at: http://www.cyrilreze.com
3 Aug 2010 — 25 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?