I am a Graphic Designer by day, but my true passion is photography. I am striving to go professional within the next year. I feel as though I am more in control behind the camera - opposed to designing. As a designer, art direction is ultimately dictated by the client; therefore my creative execution is deviated by criticism that is not my own. In photography, there's no going back and revising a captured moment in time. It is what it is, and I kinda like it that way.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
266 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?