I am a Graphic Designer by day, but my true passion is photography. I am striving to go professional within the next year. I feel as though I am more in control behind the camera - opposed to designing. As a designer, art direction is ultimately dictated by the client; therefore my creative execution is deviated by criticism that is not my own. In photography, there's no going back and revising a captured moment in time. It is what it is, and I kinda like it that way.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?