Over the past few years I’ve come to realize that for me photography is a journey without a destination and I find that to be a wonderfully freeing realization. Imagine if only for a few seconds what it means to be able to take that turn down that unmarked road of creative discovery without having to worry about arriving at a pre-determined destination and the creative freedom it gives you
18 Dec 2011 — 150 views, 2 favorites
5 Dec 2011 — 88 views, 4 favorites
5 Dec 2011 — 35 views, 2 favorites
5 Dec 2011 — 48 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?