I am that I am. I am fashion, I am branding, I am for sale right now. I am photographer, I am designer, I am rights to a film that no one has seen. I am Melbourne, I am Australia, I am places you know when you have never been. I am happy, I am sad, I am a condratiction in terms.
One thing I am not, is poetic.
Find me at: http://www.redbubble.com
25 Nov 2009 — 65 views
14 Jan 2009 — 63 views
5 Dec 2008 — 48 views
5 Dec 2008 — 53 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?