I am a 59 year old middle school history teacher nearing the end of the line. The new thread hopefully will involve lots of photography. I have especially been focused on landscapes because I live in the "Land of Enchantment" and there is spectacular scenery all around. I also love to shoot living things that inhabit the great outdoors. Finally, give me a chance to shoot trains and I will be happy for a long time. I hope to get better at this as I keep practicing.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
266 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?